INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FELLOWSHIP: Executive Programme - Leverage E-Commerce and Information and Communication Technologies for Global Success 29 March 2014 - 5 April 2014 • Shanghai – Hangzhou
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
This iBF Executive Programme aims to improve your company’s competitive edge and growth through E-Commerce and Information & Communication Technologies. This programme is jointly organised by IE Singapore and the Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
Through classroom sessions and on-site visits, participants will uncover opportunities of Shanghai’s Free Trade Zone and China’s E-commerce industry. Learn how to maximise your sales revenue through various internet platforms and acquire knowledge on e-marketing strategies from the experts.
This programme can only accept a maximum of 30 participants.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand the impact of Shanghai’s Free Trade Zone on China and Asia Pacific
Determine macro-level economic conditions, internet and broadband adoption trends and consumer attitudes
Visit China’s top e-commerce platform TAOBAO, to understand how B2C can help to grow your business
Build up networks with relevant government authorities and fellow industry players
- Certificate of Attendance awarded by Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Lessons & Case Studies on:
- The impact of Shanghai’s Free Trade Zone on China and the Asia Pacific
- Business opportunities brought forth by E-Commerce and Information & Communication Technologies -
- Online shopping – customer psychology and behavioral analysis
- E-commerce and offline marketing models to generate and maximise the big data
- Growth of SMEs through relationship management in China
- Cross-Cultural Management and Leadership Development
- Site visits
- China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone
- A Li Baba Group/Taobao Marketplace
- Hangzhou Wahaha Group
Who should attend
Senior executives who would like to find out how E-commerce and ICT can help in their marketing outreach, consultants as well as government officials.
If you are interested to attend the iBF Executive Programme to Shanghai - Hangzhou, please submit your registration by Wednesday, 19 March 2014.
Click here for more information and to register.