INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FELLOWSHIP: Executive Programme - Business Opportunities in Western China and the Beibu Gulf Economic Zone 18 May 2014 - 25 Mayl 2014 • Chengdu - Nanning
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
This iBF Executive Programme aims to introduce Singapore executives to China’s investment climate and business culture in Western China and Beibu Gulf Economic Zone. Gain insights on trade links between Central, Western China and the ASEAN market. This programme is jointly organised by IE Singapore and the Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
Through classroom sessions and on-site visits, participants will be able to learn more about Western China’s new trade and business opportunities.
This programme can only accept a maximum of 30 participants
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Explore the strategic perspective and impact of Beibu Gulf Economic Zone on ASEAN countries
- Visit Singapore – Sichuan Hi-Tech Innovation Park jointly developed by Singapore and Sichuan government
- Determine West China’s macro-level economic conditions, innovative marketing and consumption behavior
- Build up networks with relevant government authorities and fellow industry players
- Certificate of Attendance awarded by Sichuan University and Guangxi University
- Lessons & Case Studies on:
- Analysis of China Economy and Policies after the 18th National Congress of the Communist Party of China (Southwest China)
- Innovative Marketing in China
- Sichuan Industrial Development and Consumption Behaviour
- Business Outlook and Opportunities of Sichuan Featured Products
- Chengdu Leisure Culture and Living Habits
- Beibu Gulf Regional Economic Advantages and Development Opportunities
- Site visits
- Chengdu New Hope Group
- Guangxi Nanning Baiyang Food Co.,Ltd
- Guangxi Huangshi Dairy Co.,Ltd
Who should attend
Government officials and senior executives from the following industries: biotechnology/pharmaceuticals, food/beverage processing, heavy industry, medical equipment and supplies, telecommunication equipment and leisure industries.
If you are interested to attend the iBF Executive Programme to Shanghai - Hangzhou, please submit your registration by Friday, 9 May 2014.
Click here for more information and to register.