INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FELLOWSHIP: Executive Programme - Business Opportunities in Northeast China 20 to 27 September 2014 • Beijing & Shenyang
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
This iBF Executive Programme aims to introduce Singapore executives to China’s investment climate and business culture in China’s North-eastern cities. This programme is jointly organised by International Enterprise (IE) Singapore and the Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
This programme can only accept a maximum of 20 participants
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Determine the viability of business strategies in Northeast Asia based on macroeconomic forecasts and analysis.
- Understand the strategic impact of Northeast China’s socio-economic and culture environment and the Northeast Area Revitalisation Plan. This is a policy adopted by the People's Republic of China in 2003 to revitalise industrial bases in Northeast China
- Explore development opportunities in the Beijing – Tianjin – Hebei regions and recent developments emerging from China’s industrial transformation
- Assess business outlook and opportunities in Northeast Asia‘s Border Trade and Logistics sectors
- Certificate of Attendance awarded by Tsinghua University
- Lessons & Case Studies on:
- Analysis on China’s Current Macroeconomic trends and issues
- Northeast China’s socio-economic and culture environment and Northeast Area
- Chinese culture in both social and business settings
- China’s Industrial Transformation and Business Opportunities
- Development of Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei as an integrated region
- Business outlook and opportunities in Northeast Asia‘s Border Trade and Logistics sectors
- Site Visits & Sharing Sessions:
- Yonyou software Co., Ltd
- Chasen Sinology (Beijing) Logistics Co., Ltd (China)
- China Huishen Dairy Holdings Company Limited
- Brothers (Holdings) Limited
Who should attend
Government officials and senior executives from the following industries: manufacturing, processing, food, construction and service industries.
If you are interested to attend the iBF Executive Programme in Northeast China, please submit your registration by Friday, 5 September 2014.
Click here for more information and to register.