International Business Fellowship Executive Programe: Outlook and Trends for China’s Consumer Electronics Industry - Nanjing and Chengdu
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
This programme equips Singapore executives to explore world’s largest market for consumer electronics and discover latest market trends in China’s ICT, electronics and logistics industries.
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
- Understand macro indicators and economic policies driving China’s consumer electronics industry
- Gain insights on the growth and trends of China’s consumer electronics sector
- Explore business opportunities arising from China’s internet development, including cloud computing, wearable tech and smart city development
- Learn from market leaders on their R&D experience in manufacturing computers, communication, consumer electronics and 3C products manufacturing.
- Lessons will be conducted by academic professionals from Nanjing University
- Topics and case studies include:
- Effects of China’s economic "New Normality": impact and opportunities
- Impact of "Internet Plus" on enterprise restructuring and transformation
- China’s digital transformation, its impact and market shift
- Driving force behind China’s consumer electronics market
- Internet of Things: Latest developments and trends
- Technological applications and innovation in big-data, smart cities and city planning
- Site visits and sharing sessions:
- Tsinghua Tongfang Company Limited
- BOE Technology Group Co., Ltd
- Chengdu Municipal Commission of Economy and Information
- Chengdu Foxconn Technology Group
- The Singapore-Sichuan Hi-Tech Innovation Park
Who Should Attend
Senior executives from the ICT, electronics, logistics industries as well as government officials.
If you are interested to attend the iBF Executive Programme on, China, please submit your registration by Monday, 31 August 2015.
Click here for more information and to register.