International Business Fellowship Executive Programe: China’s Internet of Things (IoT) and Smart City
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
China is at the forefront of Internet of Things (IoT) deployment. With strong support from the China government, rapid market growth and substantial private investment, China’s Ministry of Information and Technology estimated China’s IoT market will hit 1 trillion yuan by 2020. Take this opportunity to explore and generate opportunities in riding China's digital economy both within and outside China.
Why should I participate?
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand the latest development of trends of IoT and smart industrial transition in China
- Tap into the growth and explore business opportunities arising from China’s IoT, cloud computing and smart city development
- Interact and learn from market leaders experience
What will it cover?
- Lessons will be conducted by academic professionals from Jiangsu Provincial Internet of Things Technology and Application Collaborative Innovation Center and NUS (Suzhou) Research Institute
- Topics and case studies include:
- Industrial platform of IoT and innovation incubation
- IoT economic trends, development and industrial service in the age of Internet+
- Smart city and the future of smart in daily lives
- Intelligent manufacturing and knowledge based industrialisation
- Big data and IoT solutions
- Macro trends: China’s economic "new normality": Opportunities and Challenges (Internet+, e-commerce, IoT, smart cities)
- Site visits and sharing sessions with:
- Jiangsu Industrial Innovation and Development Pavilion
- Jiangsu Post & Telecommunications Planning and Designing Institute
- Nanjing Software Valley
- Jiangsu iService Outsourcing Co., Ltd
- Suzhou Transcosmos Information Creative Co., Ltd
Who Should Participate
Senior executives from ICT, IOT industries as well as government officials
Click here for more information and/or to register.