International Business Fellowship Executive Programe: On China: Singapore & Chongqing: Chongqing : Finance, Transportation and Logistics industries
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
Learn about business and investment opportunities arising from the third Singapore-China government-led project based in Chongqing for the Finance, Transportation and Logistics sectors. Take this opportunity to navigate and discover the latest market trends, and build networks in West China.
Why should I participate?
- Explore market potential in Chongqing ( the Chengdu-Chongqing Economic Zone)
- Understand Chongqing’s economic outlook and investment opportunities
- Capitalise on the third Singapore-China government-led project in Chongqing to enter/develop the China market
- Learn from market leaders about the opportunities and challenges in the transportation and logistics industry
- Understand the latest development and trends of various finances
- Lessons will be conducted by academic professionals from Chongqing University
- Topics and case studies include:
- Cross-cultural management and leadership development
- “One Belt and One Road” and The Yangtze River Economic Belt: Chongqing’s New Opportunity
- Opportunity for Singapore businesses from the third Sino-Singapore government-led project in Chongqing
- Financial innovation, Internet Finance and Financial Supervision
- The development and trends of “Internet Finance, Inclusive Finance, Innovative Finance and Green Finance”
- Key development advantages and strategy of Chengdu-Chongqing Economic Zone under the China Western Development Initiative
- The New Economic Opportunities brought by the Yangtze River Economic Zone, Silk Road Economic Belt Initiative and China Western Region’s Logistic Industry Development
- Understanding the characteristics and uniqueness of Ba and Shu (Sichuan and Chongqing) culture
- Site visits and sharing sessions:
- Chongqing Logistics City
- PIL Chongqing Branch
Who Should Attend
Business owners, senior executives from the finance, transportation and Logistics industries as well as government officials.
If you are interested to attend the iBF Executive Programme on, China, please submit your registration by Tuesday, 10 May 2016.
Click here for more information and to register.