International Business Fellowship Executive Programe: Family Business in China: Learning & Experience Sharing
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
With private businesses accounting for 60 per cent of China's GDP, the country's new economic crisis arises from problems with family business succession. Take this opportunity to learn about how China's family succession issue is shaping up to be a major economic challenge for China as the country seeks to transform its manufacturing-based industry and redefine the relationship between the state and the private sector.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand how family businesses are structured in China, and their strategies to retain talents
- Learn about wealth management, enterprise life-cycle and corresponding strategies
- Adopt China’s family-owned enterprises’ sustainability management (Succession and Development) and risk control Get ideas on creating innovative operations and developing entrepreneurial mindset
- Gain insights into practices for branding, development, innovation and succession of private/family owned enterprises and SMEs
- Lessons will be conducted by academic professionals from Shanghai and Jiao Tong University
- Topics and case studies include:
- Enterprise Life-cycle and Corresponding Strategies
- Enterprise Sustainability Management (Succession and Development) and Risk Management
- Wealth Management of Family Business
- Creating Innovative Operations and Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Networked Economy and Resource Integration
- Site visits and sharing sessions:
- Shanghai Mercury Home Textile Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo FOTILE Kitchenware Co., Ltd.
- AUX Group
- Ningbo National Hi-Tech Industrial Development Zone
Who Should Attend
Business owners and senior executives from family enterprises and SMEs as well as government officials.
If you are interested to attend the iBF Executive Programme on, China, please submit your registration by Monday, 28 December 2015.
Click here for more information and to register.