IFLA World Congress Singapore 2018
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
- All fees payable are in Singapore Dollars and are subject to a 7% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Promo codes and/or discounts cannot be accrued and can only be used once.
- Congress Pass rates include access to the trade exhibition, lunch and tea breaks. Congress delegates need not register for a Trade Visitor Pass
- Trade Visitor Pass does not include F&B entitlements and access to the congress
- Congress fees are subjected to change without prior notice.
- Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission to attendees who do not adhere to the Terms and Conditions.
Concession rates are available for low-income and lower-middle income economies as defined by the World Bank and Lending Group Country Classification, as of December 2017. Congress delegates from the stipulated economies will enjoy an early bird concession rate of S$380.00 till 30 April 2018. The following concession rate of S$550.00 is available from 1 May 2018 onwards.
Supporting associations under the IFLA network
Attendees from supporting associations under the IFLA network are to register under IFLA Member category. All supporting associations that are non-IFLA members are to register under Public category. Special promo code will be provided to the non-IFLA member supporting associations.
Bring your team. The more the merrier!
Groups of 3 or more enjoy even more savings at a concession rate of S$700!
Business attire. Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to those deemed inappropriately dressed e.g. in bermudas, shorts, sandals or slippers.
Congress badges are non-transferable and have to be worn at all times. All participants are advised to bring along personal identification as security checks may be carried out randomly at the Organisers’ discretion.