International Business Fellowship Executive Programe: Essentials of Branding, Marketing and Intellectual Property (IP) in China - Shanghai and Suzhou
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
This programme equips Singapore executives with market knowledge and skills to develop market strategy and build strong brand presence for commercial success in China's dynamic marketplace.
- Understand what makes a successful brand in China
- Overcome cultural sensitivity and manage complexity in executing marketing and IP strategies
- Learn how to navigate and protect IP rights in China
- Understand traditional and digital marketing landscape in China
- Explore leading market practices of Singapore and local China enterprises
- Lessons will be conducted by academic professionals from Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Topics and case studies include:
- Marketing in China: Market Segmentation, Structure, Layers, Consumption Characteristics and Trend
- Electronic Marketing: Business Opportunities arising from the Internet Era
- Case Study: Brand Differentiation and Innovation in today’s information age
- IP Protection: Protecting Your Brand and Patent: Trademark and Brand Strategy, IP Protection and Approaches to Defend Your IP Rights
- Mobile Marketing: Analysis of O2O Marketing and Promotion Channels
- China Consumer Insights: Young Consumer Psychological and Behavioural Analysis
- Site visits and sharing sessions:
- Dialogue/Panel Discussion with Singaporean and local Chinese companies representatives in the Retail and Food Industry
- Sun Island Resort /Mahota (PGI)
- NUS (Suzhou) Research Institute
- Suzhou Jiahe Foods Industry Co Ltd
- State and City Planning (SCP) Consultants of Singapore
- Seminar with Industry practitioners, specialising in IP rights protection, marketing
Who Should Attend
Senior executives from the retail, manufacturing, professional services, food, marketing industries as well as government officials
If you are interested to attend the iBF Executive Programme on, China, please submit your registration by Wednesday, 1 April 2015.
Click here for more information and to register.