iAdvisory Seminar: Going Global on the Cloud
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
Studies have shown that an estimated 78% of Small businesses in the USA will adopt Cloud solutions by 2020, up from 37% in 2015.
Why are so many businesses adapting their operations to Cloud, and how are they making this transition? More importantly, how does adapting to the Cloud improve the capabilities of businesses to internationalise?
Join us as we demystify the concept of the Cloud and simplify its benefits for companies looking to scale internationally.
- Updates on the latest technology trends in the USA
- Sharing by Microsoft, Qualcomm, HRM Labs, Boon Software and other companies on the benefits of moving onto the cloud and its relevance to local companies looking to internationalise
- Technology showcase on various cloud solutions that enable companies to simplify and manage international operations more effectively
- Sharing by a local company on their cloud adoption journey
Who Should Attend:
- Business owners, Business development managers of SMEs and key decision makers with interest to learn more about technology.
- The iAdvisory is not intended to be technical, and it is targeted at businesses across retail, F&B, manufacturing, infrastructure and logistics sectors.
*programme subject to change without prior notice
|9.00am||Registration and Networking|
|9.30am||IE Sharing: Understanding Cloud for Internationalisation |
Mr Leslie Liang, Manager, North America and Europe Group, IE Singapore
|9.45am||Modern Workplace on the Cloud|
Mr Borko Kovacevic, Business Group lead for Information Worker, Microsoft
The new Modern Workplace presentation is designed to showcase the changing work and business landscape and how Microsoft is not only keeping pace with the changes, but investing into the future to anticipate and take advantage of them. The Modern SME will find compelling examples for a mobile workforce to stay connected & productive even while using different devices, and a host of new ways we can work with many other tools with the “Internet of Things”.
|10.30am||Networking Tea Break & Solutions Showcase|
|11.00am||Company Sharing on Capabilities of Cloud|
1. Qualcomm on Augmenting the cloud with Edge Intelligence
“Serge Mvongo, Staff Manager of Business Development for Smart Cities and Industrial IoT, Qualcomm Intelligent Solutions, Inc., will discuss how SMEs can leverage the latest in IoT Technologies form advanced indoor positioning solutions to wireless sensors and gateways with edge intelligence to enhance and optimize their international business operations.”
2. Symphony Group on Supply Chain on the Cloud
“Dan Boon, Founder & CEO of Symphony Group, will discuss how firms can utilize the cloud to increase operational efficiency and make better supply chain decisions. He will also share a case study on how their solution has enabled their client, BreadTalk, to grow and expand overseas."
3. HRM Labs on HR on the Cloud
“Dennis Koh, Co-founder and CEO of HRM Labs, will share how adopting effective human resource automation solutions could transform the HR department and how it has benefited numerous companies that have expanded overseas.”
|12.00pm||Panel Discussion: Adopting the Cloud – Customer Journey Sharing|
Moderated by: Mr Leslie Liang, Manager, North America and Europe Group, IE Singapore
|1.00pm||Seminar End / Solution Showcase|