ALB Hong Kong and Greater China Capital Markets Forum 2021
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
As a leading financial hub, Hong Kong serves as a key gateway for capital flow and has been flourishing despite the pandemic; with more Chinese companies seeking IPOs and secondary listings in view of the tightened regulations in the US. Global funds are also increasingly flowing to China via Hong Kong’s stock connect channels, while Chinese capital was moving to the city searching for value; and catch the technology boom not seen within mainland China.
ALB Hong Kong And Greater China Capital Markets Forum 2021 will explore the recent market transaction trends and regulatory developments going on in Hong Kong, share latest insights and opportunities in new initiatives such as impact investing and SPAC listing status while hosting companies keen on equity listings and fundraising to expand their capital market horizon and investor connectivity.
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Legal Officers (CLO), CEO, CFO and Corporate Executives
- Head Of Legal, Vice President (Legal), Head Of Compliance, Legal Director, GM (Legal)
- General Counsel, Senior Counsel, Regional Counsel, Legal Counsel, Legal Director
- Company Secretaries
- Corporate Finance Managers/Directors and Accountants
- Investment Bankers and Financial Institution Representatives
- Regulators & Government Official of Commercial and Legal Affairs
- Financial Advisory, Consulting and Service Providers
PLEASE NOTE THERE WILL BE NO ONLINE / VIRTUAL PARTICIPATION AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT.
CPD points will be applied for this summit with the Law Society of Hong Kong and outcome to be updated in due course.
For further information on the onsite measures and guidelines, please visit https://bit.ly/3eOQrSM
Due to limited capacity, registration for this summit is by invitation only to in-house lawyers and compliance professionals at the sole discretion of Asian Legal Business and all confirmed participants will be notified by email. Representatives from law firms and legal service providers are welcome to contact our sponsorship team, Amantha (email@example.com) for further information on how to participate in the event.
Agenda at a Glance
- Overview of Hong Kong’s Capital Market Regulations and Relationship with China Mainland’s Capital Inflows
- Deciphering New Guidelines and Revisions to Hong Kong’s 'Code of Conduct' for Equity and Debt Deals
- Sustainable Finance, ESG and Impact Investing in Asia
- Conducting Due Diligence for Remote Client On-boarding and Pre-IPO Checks
- Understanding and Preparing for SPAC Listing Regime in Hong Kong
- Dealing with Increasing Anti-Trust Scrutiny by Regulators Ahead of Public Listing
- Latest Deal Flow Situation in Hong Kong’s Equity Capital Market
- Cross-border Investment Systems and Financial Services between China Mainland and the Greater Bay Area - How can Hong Kong Benefit ?
- Understanding Hong Kong's Role in the Evolving Central Bank Digital Currency Landscape
- Technology Empowered Financial Markets - Leveraging on Technological Innovations to Accelerate Market Growth and Modernization
Please refer to the event website for further information - https://www.legalbusinessonline.com/conferences/hkcmf2021
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PAYMENT - Payment must be received by Thomson Reuters prior to attendance at the Event.
TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION - You are ultimately responsible for your own travel/accommodation bookings. Should the Event be rescheduled or cancelled, no compensation for such bookings will be available.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY - Thomson Reuters will not accept any liability for damages or loss of property or valuables belonging to any delegate/attendee attending the Event.