2022年全国杰出华文教师奖提名表格 Nomination Form For Distinguished Chinese Language Teachers Awards
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
Terms & Conditions:
- All Chinese language teachers in MOE primary, secondary, pre-universities, junior colleges and IP schools are eligible (except for past winners of this award)
- Nominated teachers should have at least five years of experience teaching in these MOE schools.
- Previously nominated teachers can be nominated again after at least a lapse of one year. For example, teachers nominated in 2020 or earlier could be re-nominated in 2022.
- Classroom observations and interview with judges for shortlisted nominees will be conducted in July/August 2022. Endorsement from respective schools‘ principals is mandatory.
- Winners will be announced in September 2022 (subject to change).
- Organisers and judges reserve the right to decide on the number of winners awarded.
Prizes: All winners will receive $1500 cash and a trophy each
Nomination deadline: 30 April 2022 (Saturday)
Enquiry：For more information, please email email@example.com