Boise Music Festival 2016
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
In only 6 years, the Boise Music Festival has become one of the most iconic family events in the Treasure Valley attracting attendees from across the state and the Pacific Northwest. The 7th annual Boise Music Festival on Saturday, June 25, at Expo Idaho in Garden City, provides a full day of music and family entertainment, from 10:00am to 10:00pm.
Located throughout the Expo Idaho fairgrounds are seven music stages. The Main Stage is headlined by five to eight national recording artists. Six smaller stages showcase up to sixty local and regional musicians and artists from across Idaho and the Northwest. Music lovers can enjoy performances from a variety of genres: acoustic, pop, country, bluegrass, folk, rock, hip-hop and alternative.
But it's not only the music, this one-day festival experience offers so much more to see and do:
- Food Court - more than 40 food vendors offer a wide variety of things to eat and drink
- Beer & Wine Vendors - 5 to 7 booths provide much appreciated cold refreshment on a hot summer day
- Cool Zone - a premium seating area (must be 21 or older) next to the Main Stage provides a fenced-in, up-close experience with tables, party tent and its own food and beverage concessions
- Carnival Rides & Midway - 12-15 rides and midway games with prizes (all-day wristbands for unlimited rides are available for purchase online)
- Vendor Village - 100+ local artists, crafters and merchandise vendors offer a variety of unique, creative and useful things
- Kid's Play Area - one of the Expo buildings provides an air-conditioned place for families to escape the heat and enjoy kid-friendly activites and on-stage entertainment
- Exhibitor Booths - also indoors, businesses offer product and services information, demonstrations, product sampling and family activities
Boise Music Festival Rules
- MUST have TICKET for entry
- Children 12 & under do not need a ticket
- No re-entry after 4:30pm
- No first-time entry after 8:30pm
- All bags subject to search
- No coolers, outside food or drink – EMPTY water bottles to be filled inside Expo Idaho or factory-sealed, never been opened water bottles ARE allowed
- No pop-up tents or umbrellas
- Must be born on or before 6.27.94 to consume alcohol
- No professional grade cameras or video equipment
- No contraband or illegal substances
- No smoking inside of buildings or outside the designated smoking areas
- No dogs, cats or pets of any kind
- No posting upcoming events
- No passing out flyers
- No laser pointers
- No skateboards
- No weapons