Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
The current global outlook is not what we expected when the year began. The uncertainty brought about by Covid-19 lingers for much of Asia. Challenges of insufficient budgets, regulatory complexity, and strained cybersecurity processes have put businesses under significant stress.
ALB Virtual In-House Legal Summit 2021 brings together legal experts from all around Asia to review what has happened so far, what is on the horizon, and how to prepare for it.
Agenda At a Glance
This year’s agenda covers 6 themes that are shaping the legal function across organizations:
● Trade Compliance or Regulatory Issues
- US and EU policies towards China: how it impacts your trade compliance
- Contractual challenges in the new normal
- The US sanctions regime: developments for 2021 and practical implications
- Adapting to a new virtual reality for successful litigation
- Asia regulatory landscape for M&A: balancing opportunities with hurdles
- Dealmakers and breakers 2021: commonly litigated points and dispute resolution
- Doing deals with post-pandemic uncertainties: adjusting risk management level
- Top anti-corruption considerations: what should be on your radar
- Robust due-diligence strategies for evolving third-party risks
- Digitizing compliance in a post-covid world: a tale of Remote vs In-person
● Legal Leadership Panel
- Corporate liabilities during a pandemic: shaping an uncertain future
- “Building Back Stronger”: evolution of the in-house counsel role
● Disputes Resolution
- Dispute resolution in 2021 and beyond
- Redefining your dispute tactics to suit the new normal
- Covid-19 spotlight: managing cross-border commercial arbitration and dispute resolution
Registration & Complimentary Pass
*Please note that free passes are ONLY applicable for in-house legal counsel. Representatives from law firms and legal service providers are welcome to contact our sponsorship team, Amantha (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information on how to participate in the event.
Complimentary registration for this event is at the sole discretion of Asian Legal Business and all confirmed participants will be notified by email.
You can view the event details here - https://www.legalbusinessonline.com/virtualihls2021