Singapore FinTech Festival 2018
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
1. All fees payable for the tickets are in Singapore Dollars and are subject to an additional 7% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
2. Behind-the-Scenes Fireside Chats and early registration: Delegates who register early and have made full payment will have first priority to be able to select their session of choice for various Behind-the-Scenes- Fireside Chats sessions with key speakers from the Singapore FinTech Festival. Closer to the event, delegates will be notified by the organiser in batches starting from the earliest registrants to select their sessions with speakers until the limited capacities are filled. You are advised to register early and have made full payment made to avail yourself of this opportunity.
Complimentary delegate or trade visitor passes will not be entitled to this opportunity.
3. Regular Rate Registration Period: Regular Rates will be applicable till 11 November 2018, 11.59PM, Singapore Time. For registrations received thereafter, Onsite rate will apply. In order to qualify for this rate, payment must be received on or before 11 November 2018.
4. Onsite Rate Registration Period: Onsite Rates will be applicable from 12 November 2018 till the last day of the event (14 November 2018).
5. For Bulk Booking of 30 or more tickets, please contact us at email@example.com.
At the time when full payment is received, you will be provided via email, a unique registration code that you can distribute to the individuals in your group. Each individual will be required to enter your group’s registration code as they begin their registration process.
6. The registration will be only considered confirmed upon the FULL receipt of payment. Delegates with outstanding payments will not be allowed to attend the Event.
7. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.