Overseas Market Workshop - Doing Business in Vietnam
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
Overseas Market Workshops (previously known as International Business Fellowship Executive Programme) allow middle to senior management gain first hand market insights and build business networks through various short-term immersion programmes, jointly organised by IE Singapore and trade associations. Overseas Market Workshops are specially designed to equip business executives with the necessary skills and practical market knowledge to lead overseas expansion.
Why should I participate?
- Develop holistic perspective on market-entry into Vietnam encompassing economic, policy, legal and resource issues.
- Discover investment and business opportunities in broad spectrum of opportunities in the Vietnam’s successful economic and industrial hubs.
- Learn from foreign & Singapore businesses that have successfully set-up and operated in Vietnam.
- Build strong connections with top Vietnamese and Singaporean businessmen based in the Vietnam’s industrial hubs.
What will it cover?
Interactions with business leaders and legal / tax experts as well as both Vietnamese and Singaporean business communities on the latest overview of Vietnam’s economy and geopolitical climate:
- Economic and industrial climate
- Relevant government supporting policies and incentives
- Opportunities in the Manufacturing sub-sector
- Investment policies and opportunities
- Legal and tax framework for operating in Vietnam
- Networking sessions with successful business leaders and relevant agencies based in Northern Vietnam, as well as Singapore and Vietnam business communities
- Practical insights by industry experts
Business owners, Decision makers, Senior executives from Singapore-based companies in the Manufacturing sector.
Full programme fee: S$4,000/-
- Programme fee is inclusive of: lectures, seminars, business meetings, and site visits, accommodation (5* hotel), partial meals and local transport services
- Programme fee is NOT inclusive of : Airfare and personal expenditure. These expenses shall be borne by participants.
- Full payment of the programme fee must be received by SBF at least 2 weeks before the start of the programme. Participants applying for SkillsFuture Study Award will also need to make full payment.
Singapore citizens who are planning to enrol in this course should concurrently apply for the SkillsFuture Study Award (SFSA) for internationalisation. Recipients of the Study Award may receive a monetary award of S$5000 to defray out of pocket expenses associated with the course. Singapore Citizens who have successfully applied for the SFSA previously will not be able to receive another tranche of award.
To apply for SkillsFuture Study Award click here.
Registration is now open!
If you are interested to attend this Overseas Market Workshop in Vietnam, please submit your registration by 3 July 2017 (Monday).
For more details click here
For registration and enquiries please contact:
Ms. Alaxys Liu
Ms. Igxus Lim