Informal Science Public Programmes at Science Centre Singapore
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available. Follow the 4 Facebook pages to be the first to know about our newest events: Young Scientist - https://www.facebook.com/scsyoungscientist Family Programmes - https://www.facebook.com/familyprogsingaporesc Science Centre Observatory - https://www.facebook.com/SCOBservatory UNTAME - https://www.facebook.com/UNTAMESG
Due to safe management practices, all accompanying parent(s) will need to purchase valid ticket(s) to enter the workshops.
As the workshops are conducted in laboratories, children below 7 years old are NOT allowed to attend.
Check out the Young Scientist, Family Programmes, UNTAME, and Science Centre Observatory to view past workshop photos and stay tuned to the latest thematic programmes.
Terms and Conditions
1. Confirmation is on a first-come-first-served basis.
2. Please note that there will be no refund of the programme cost for any no shows, cancellations or wrong selections during registration. Science Centre Singapore reserves the right to deny admission of participants who do not meet the minimum age requirement.
3. Please note that all discounted admissions are subject to the attendees holding the relevant identification. If identification is not produced upon request, the participant may be denied entry to the programme.
4. Science Centre has the right to change or cancel the programme. In the event that the programme is cancelled, all registered participants will be informed 3 days prior to the date of the programme and all charges will be refunded.
5. Please inform us at least 3 working days in advance in the event that you are not able to turn up for the programme to avoid wastage in purchasing the lesson materials.
6. Please be informed that while we will make sure that necessary safety precautions are taken, the Science Centre will not be liable for any accidents or damages incurred during the programme.
7. Science Centre Singapore may take photographs or recordings of any visitor for any purpose, without prior approval or compensation. Please inform the organizers should you not wish your child to be photographed during the event.
8. In the case of bad weather, there will be no refunds as there will be alternative indoor activities.
9. All participants must abide to the the prevailing Safe Management Measures. Science Centre has the rights to deny entry without refund should participants not follow the SMM requirements.