AI & Robotics Global Conference 2019
Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
Ethical AI and Robots for a Better World
The Robot Of The Year (TRotY) is the world's first international prize that rewards the best innovations in artificial intelligence and robotics with winners benefiting from financing up to €2M. This year the global conference theme “Ethical AI and Robots for a Better World” is held in conjunction with the launch of AIBotics - a distinguish regional Conference on using AI and Robotics on 18 November.
Join this global conference to gain insights on the latest development in AI And Robotics that will shape the industries for years to come!
1. Gain a deeper understanding of why ethics in AI and robotics are important for you and your company
2. Learn practical solutions beyond theory, so you can help scale your products and companies
3. Experience amazing awe provoking exhibits, be immersed in a world of AI and robotics
4. Gain access to the solutions for ethics in AI and robotics practicing integrity in your teams and companies
5. Learn about the tools and methodologies for implementing ethics in AI and robotics
Hear from a vast panel of speakers like top scientists, business leaders, entrepreneurs, developers, sociologists, philosophers and regulators from some of the most important brands and entities.
Why Should Companies Attend:
1. KNOWLEDGE: Discover how to develop products and solutions ethically and sustainability
2. NETWORK: Gain access to an esteemed network, expert speakers, and business leaders
3. STRATEGY: Learn how to incorporate ethical frameworks important for your company strategy
Who should attend:
Developers, product managers, company executives, investors, entrepreneurs, government agency, regulators, compliance officers from each industry will benefit from the cross disciplinary program.
All day long, visitors will have the opportunity to live specific experiences with AI and robots that highlight living with and benefiting humanity.
Seats are limited. Register now for an exciting day to learn the latest advancement in AI and how we can build a better world using AI and Robotics.